Sparkly Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

Challenge #3 - Anything Goes



Good day to you all.

Welcome everyone and thank you for joining me.

Time has flown by... cannot believe we are onto the next challenge already.  I hope you will stop by and join in with my challenge.

Please feel free to take the Challenge Blog Badge and wear it on your blog.

The theme for this month is 'Anything Goes'. 

For the Rules please see the page on my challenge blog.  Be sure to stop by and share your lovely makes of anything that relates to showing love.

This challenge will end at 7am (GMT) on 25th April 2016.  The Winner and Top 3 will be chosen and listed on a new post on 28th April 2016.  The winner will receive the prize as shown in the picture below and can also choose to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge if they wish.



Here is my make to hopefully give you inspiration.







My Guest Designers for this month are...

Elly Booij





Please link up your entries below.  Many Thanks  xx




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful desigin team work!! Thank you for the challenge!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete