Sparkly Followers

Saturday 17 June 2017

Challenge #16 Results

Good morning to you all.  

Apologies for the delay in posting... it's a busy time for me at work at the moment.

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us, I am again overwhelmed by the number of entries. 

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #16 . I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:


#8 - Andrea Norris


The Top 3's are :-


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.



I hope to see you over at Challenge #17.

Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the honour, congratulations to the other ladies
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Andrea for the win and to Paper Plotter Lottas and Hester for their Top 3 spot. Thank You for the mention and a Top 3 Blog Badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my Card in the TOP3. Congrats to all other winner girls.
    hugs, Tina
    PaperPlotterLotta

    ReplyDelete