Sparkly Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018

Challenge #23 - Results

Good afternoon to you all.  

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us and our challenge it was lovely to see your fabulous makes.  

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #23. 


The winner of this challenge is:




Our Top 3 is :- 

#15 - Andrea Norris

#23 - Anet

#45 - Victoria R


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.



I hope to see you over at Challenge #24.




Crafty Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. So proud to see I am the winner this time, thank you so much.
    Congratulations to the top 3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one fo your top three and congratulations to the other ladies
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete