Sparkly Followers

Monday 8 July 2024

Challenge 96 - Top 3

 Hello and welcome back to the Pearly Sparkles Challenge!

We're back today with the winner and top 3 from Challenge 96 - One For The Girls.

Our top 3 have been chosen by Gale and here they are in order of entry:

#12 - Meg

#30 - Lisa J

#55 - AuntySue

Congratulations to you all!  Please take your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blog.

Don't forget to join in with our July challenge here.

And we have a Design Team Call too - all the details are in the July challenge post.

Helen and the Pearly Sparkles Design Team x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am so pleased and displaying my badge. Congratulations to the other Top 3 places too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 this time. I am so pleased. Congratulations to the other Top 3 places too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to top three spot winners and so chuffed to be one of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for choosing my card in the top 3 congratulations to the other top picks

    ReplyDelete