Sparkly Followers

Monday, 14 September 2026

Top 3 From Challenge 122

 Hello and welcome back to the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.  My apologies again for the delay in posting the top 3 from last month.

I'm back today with the top 3 from Challenge 122 - the theme was Summer Holidays

Here's my top 3 in order of entry:

#2 - Deanne

#10 - Elizabeth H

#24 - Janja

Congratulations to you all!  Please take your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blog.

I would also like to invite you all to join us as a Guest Designer for one of our future challenges.  If this is something you'd like to do, please e-mail me at madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com 

Don't forget to join in with our September challenge here.

Helen and the Pearly Sparkles Design Team x 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other ladies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations everyone! Congratulations!! Thanks so much for choosing my card as TOP 3 Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    DEANNE at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete